Photobucket PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Sunday, June 14, 2009

My 22 Birthday!

YAY ME! I'm 22!!! I made it! I feel sooooo old! EW! oh well 22 isn't too old I still got some time before I'm considered old, at least I think so. This birthday was pretty great! My mom and John worked out plane tickets so that I get to go to Washington DC for the 4th of July!!! WOOT WOOT!!!!!! I'm so excited! My mom came into town and so she bought me some groceries for my birthday which was awesome cause I swear I eat like a boy I go through food so fast! And my dad got me a new camera!!!!! YAY!!!! I have been needing a new one really bad. My old one that was my moms hand-me-down and the flash was broken on it and it would only hold like 17 pictures! lame! But my new camera is a nikon 220 coolpix!! I love it! Its aqua green!! Here is a picture:

So for my 22 birthday my great friend tyler offered to let me have my party up at his families cabin! It was super fun! we were just over the mountain from Jackson Hole WY. We went and climbed Devils Staircase on Saturday and then went into jackson in the afternoon and ate at Bubbas BBQ that night! It was super fun to just relax and hang out with friends! We played Quarters with energy drinks! HOLY COW I was up alllllll night long! I drank 2 monsters! yikes! never doing that again! But it was so fun and as it got later everything got funnier and funnier and that was interesting! haha! Here are some pics from our super fun weekend! 

Trash can full of Energy Drinks!

Let the games begin!! 

Celine and Brianna were all over breakfast! YAY! French toast!

The Whole Crew with the infamous Antlers! YAY Jackson!

Me and Celine outside my namesake store!

Devils Staircase

Chillin on Tylers truck. We think we are so cool! Pause.... not!

1 comment:

Gentri said...

I love how you NEVER post...and then you do 3 posts in one day. haha! Not that Im one to talk. Yay for fun bdays and antler arch ways... :)