Ever since I was in High School I have always loved the idea of Venetian Masquerades. Being part of the Social Board this semester I was so excited to find out the school was going to put on a formal Masquerade Ball. It seriously was like a dream come true. I worked closely with my best friend, and roommate Brianna to publicize the event. Everything turned out so well for the event. There were 860 tickets pre-sold for the event and at least a few hundred more sold at the door. There was a live band set up on the stage in the main auditorium and they played amazing Big Band swing music. It was so perfect! Then out in the outer hallway they had a top 40s DJ. The whole night was absolutely perfect and so fun!
Social Board Represent!

Alliecat and me with our pretty masks!
My Best friends and Me with our dates!
I love Margaret! She is so cute! And I guess Our dates were fun too lol!
Brad and I bustin out the THRILLER!!! YAY!
PARTY PEOPLE!
Out on the Stadium Field once it stopped raining!
We are OG!

Brianna and I are so mysterious don't you think??
What the inside looked like! It was so packed! YAY SOCIAL!






No comments:
Post a Comment