Photobucket PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Friday, February 26, 2010

My Beautiful Sister!

MY BEAUTIFUL SISTER!
My sister is getting married in 15 days! She went to take some pictures at the temple on a nice day a little while ago, So here is a few of the ones she liked the best! I'm so excited for her! She is so amazing and deserves and long long life and eternity of happiness! I love her soon to be husband Matt! They are so wonderful together and I can't wait to see the cute little babies they pop out!! HAHAH! So here are some pics of my best friend, My Beautiful Sister!



3 comments:

Gentri said...

I love anita! Aw! She is a beautiful bride. :) Tell her congrats for me!

p.s. I love that you do a ton of posts in one sitting instead of as they happen. haha! jk. :) I love it cause then it gives me a lot to read.

Sean and Shalie Beck said...

She is so pretty!

KYoho said...

OH thank you so much for posting these, she's such a pretty bride! I love the blue flowers with her blue eyes, and the dress!