Photobucket PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Thursday, March 25, 2010

As we go on...


Well its finally here! I will officially be graduating from Brigham Young University 2 weeks from this saturday! I have picked up my cap and gown, I have my tassel, my card that has my name and major on it for them to read as I walk! I got it all!
Its so crazy to finally be on this end of college, what a long and bumpy and wonderful ride it has been! I am so happy to be graduating but there are a lot of things I will miss about Rexburg. It has been the most amazing perfect place for me for the last five years. I will miss it dearly until I get to drop my kids off at school here. Cause you best believe they will be VIKINGS!!!!!!!
I am taking my graduation pictures this Sunday so stay tuned and I will get those up for you ASAP!
XOXO the graduate

3 comments:

Britt said...

OHH CONGRATS! You did it!

Gentri said...

Yay!! :D So excited for you!! Congratulations!

KYoho said...

That is so awesome Leslie. One chapter of your life is closing, but another REALLY exciting one is beginning!