Photobucket PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Wednesday, August 4, 2010

Back to the O-Town

Here is a little update on what is going to be happening for me:

So for the last two weeks I have been living out of a hotel while I have been working at Disney and apartment hunting. Within 24 hours of my arrival in Orlando I had a roommate! YAY! Her name is Brooke and she is 23 years old and seems really fun!
Once we figured out we were going to live together with a third girl named Angelica we decided it was time to start hunting for apartments!

We talked over a few we thought would be good and then went together to take some tours and finally we signed a lease for our new home! I will be moving into my new Apartment at Cumberland Park at the end of August! YAY! I am so excited to be moving back up to a singles ward and somewhere where I can have a job. I start work Sept 1 for Disney again! I am super excited by all of this and can't wait to see what fun adventures I will have this fall in Orlando! Wish me luck!!

xoxo

LES

1 comment:

Gentri said...

Good Luck!! :D I'm excited you got everything figured out!