Photobucket PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Sunday, November 28, 2010

How to Smoke a Turkey

Our thanksgiving Turkey was especially delish this year thanks to my sisters husband.
So my sister married a a cowboy from Wyoming. His dad's a butcher. so he's a butcher. right? RIGHT! He is good with meat! He got his dad to send some injection stuff down and when he and my sis got to my parents house they whipped this bird out and started doing all sorts of acupuncture stuff to it! The next day they cooked it for a little while and then put it out on the grill and smoked it! MAN it was DELISH! I bet we made alll our neighbors jealous cause it was outside so they all could smell it! muahaha!

It smoked for hours....
Checking to see if its done
Perfection. It sooo pays to have a butcher in the family.

XOXO

1 comment:

Jamie Nelson said...

Can I just tell you that I seriously love your posts?!?! EVERY single one of them! And I love the pics!