WOW what a total whirl wind month of December. I don't even really remember most of the month! SO glad its all said and done. John and I are finally in our apartment in Rexburg with our little doggie Carlos! YAY ;) I unfortunately haven't gotten our professional pictures yet. I know its KILLING ME!!!! Our photographers were AMAZING the were The Knots 2010 best pic. (follow the link for their site) So as soon as I get them I will do a FULL wedding post.
And I am pleased to report that the dust is finally settling on us here in the ICEburg and we are slowly starting to get organized in our apartment. So as soon as all of that is finalized I'll start taking pictures of the apt and get those posted. But for now here is a picture taken at the temple by a friends camera. Just a little sneak for you guys! Also I hope you guys enjoy the updated look for V-day. So excited! I think john is getting me a wedding band for my ring for the blessed 14th day of Feb. YAY ME! I love sparkly things!
XOXO






No comments:
Post a Comment