Photobucket PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Tuesday, August 9, 2011

You know when its right!


Guys I just have to tell you, I am so grateful. John and I have been so blessed this year. We really have just been having everything go our way. I guess thats what happens when you do what your supposed to and work hard and never give up on what you truly want.
Within one week of us moving here I have found the most amazing job at the Virginia Spine Institute. It pays better than we could of hoped for, and it is less than 15 minutes from where we are living, AND it is directly across the street from Johns office. Can we say Lunch Date? Speaking of John his job is better than either of us could of predicted it would be too. The benefits are just unbelievable and he loves his office and all his new goodies!
Everything is seriously falling into place so perfectly and I know without a doubt that John and I are right where we are supposed to be here in Vienna. Life is so good. I have no worries, no fears and no doubts.

xoxo

One Satisfied Mrs.

7 comments:

Gentri said...

Wow!! I am so happy for you! :D seriously, so happy!

Bethany said...

How wonderful!! I love to hear that :)

cami said...

thats awesome sweetie, i dont even know what you majored in. What will you be doing at your job.

Britt said...

CONGRATS little miss!

Ashley from Sloanbook said...

Oh my gosh that is awesome!!! What are you doing at the Spine center?! That is so great! You are so blessed! :)

Ashley Sloan

Hannah said...

This is good. Very good.

KYoho said...

seriously, thats awesome. You guys have a great setup! I'm so happy that you are so happy!!