You guys, I'm turning into a grandma. Seriously I get home from work and I'm exhausted EVERY night. I barely have time to check my email, eat my dinner and go to the gym(i'm really bad at this one) before my eye lids collapse and I'm snoring away. I don't know how I ever survived college.... Anyway it was my goal for today that I would stay up late enough to put a little something together for anyone that still bothers to check my blog!
Fall has been so great/busy for John and I. We are both working a ton and with all the natural disasters we have been having life is far from boring. Recently(and I mean a few weeks ago) My second parents came into town and went to Dinner with John and I. Also recently, I got a bicycle. I haven't owned one since I was like 12? But there are so many great out door trails here John and I thought it would be a fun way to get out and see the area, and shed a few pounds. Now if only this blasted rain would stop so I could ride it....

John and I at Cheese Cake Factory, Me with Dave and Miss, John and I going for a Bike ride!
I also never updated after the Hurricane we had, which was a big fat nothing. By the end of the day I was soooo bored I made John take me out for ice cream. Luckily Baskin Robins was still open. WHEW, cause while everyone was having a meltdown I was craving chocolate and peanut butter. Seriously I can't wait to see people in the winter here. I have a feeling I will just be laughing at everyone that can't handle 1 snow flake while I'm used to 10 feet... Rexburg. ug. Anyway I've come to the determination that people in Virginia don't know how to handle weather...

John and I with our ice cream in the middle of a hurricane. Carlos playing with some branches that fell from a tree next door.
Well I have met my goal for the day and now I'm going to bed. Goodnight and hopefully I will post about our FL trip soon!
XOXO
The Mrs.
PS. Anyone else LOVING the new fall series premiers..... Cause I am.






2 comments:
I don't have cable in the house so I don't know what is going on with the tv premiers. But I know there are many glad you are loving them!
Who are your second parents??
Cute pictures of you and John (and carlos...)
hahaha i love that you went and got ice cream... :)
Post a Comment