HEY GUYS! Remember how I used to blog alllll the time.... I know I know I've been horrible for the past month. However I'm going to try and do a mass posting over the next couple hours or days and get caught up on our life here in VA. Probably about 2 weeks after us being here we headed into the city with one of my favorite old roomies from the college days that is living out here as well! Me and Ang had a blast catching up and it was so fun to go into the city!
City Girls on the Metro..

Hubble telescope! If you ever get to the opportunity to see the IMAX movie Hubble 3D you should totally go because this telescope is amazing!
Lincoln Memorial. Apparently he was a big deal.

I'm a Bill.... haha! The heart of the Capital of our Nation!
We had so much fun getting to hang out with Angela, her husband and his friend! We covered a lot of ground in DC too! We saw the Washington Monument, a couple of the Smithsonian's, Union Station and all the monuments along the Mall. My feet were SO sore that night I could barely walk. I had to ice them all night and the next morning just to make it to work on Monday!
Speaking of Work, it is going awesome for both John and I. We are both settling into our jobs nicely. I really enjoy working in a medical office. Sometimes its totally crazy but I love how fast it makes the day go. And I'm learning all new stuff so it makes work interesting!
Anyway that is all for this post but stay tuned for more!!
xoxo
THE MRS.






1 comment:
Aw yay! a post! haha! :D So good to hear you're doing well! I suddenly realized what a horrible friend I've been. i've hardly talked to you! I will fix that. :)
Post a Comment