Is everyone else as excited about summer being here as I am? The other night the Mr. and I were driving over to a friends house and the most exciting thing happened on the drive over! I saw lightning bugs! I got so excited and started concentrating on the trees and bushes on the sides of the road and they were just flashing away! I LOVE lightning bugs. They are so quintessentially southern and summer. I love warm evenings spent sitting on the porch drinking lemonade, I love summer barbecues and dresses, I just LOVE summer!
Sunday we took our little fluff ball to the dog park, he had so much fun and wanted to play with all the biggest dogs there, enter a huge alaskan malamute/german shepard, this thing looked like a wolf!
Poor Carlos wasn't even tall enough to give him a sniff hello, but he kept running around next to him trying to be his friend. so cute... After the dog park we went to my in-laws house to relax in their backyard. I love sitting under big trees in the grass and working on my tan. Hello Summer I love you.
Carlos just loves running around outside!
Summa Lovas
Leaving you with a little summer gift..... It just puts me in a summer mood. Raise your hand if you know every word! haha!
xoxo
The Mrs.










5 comments:
Oh how I love you!
Carlos. He is adorable! And I love that he was loving all the other dogs, not being afraid of them. :) I have NEVER seen lightning bugs! GAH! One day! One day! You look gorgeous btw and I love your sunglasses!
I am so jealous that you guys have lightning bugs!!! I thought we would here in NC but nope :( Thats what I miss the most about Illinois! Miss you! Come visit me!!!
Every childhood summer my family went camping in the Smokies and we saw lightning bugs and glow worms!
hugs to Carlos for being so cute, too.
Love ya, mom
summer time really is the best. But i think childhood ruined me for summer. I still think I should be able to run barefoot in the sprinklers and eat otter pops all day long. :)
Post a Comment