Photobucket PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Thursday, June 27, 2013

The Little Red Guy

On our Second day in Utah we had a great time hanging out with My Sister-Inlaw and her husband. It's so fun spending time with them! We went shooting out by Utah lake. It was a GORGEOUS day out. And it was fun to just kind of drive out and be able to work on our shooting skills. I don't know a TON about guns, but my MR. loves going shooting and he was pretty stoked. Some of the guns we shot were pretty big (to me anyway), we shot everything from an AR15 rifle to a Shield 9 mm and a Revolver.

Before we headed out to the shooting site we made a pit stop at the infamous Scheels. It was awesome. And of course we rode the ferris wheel. It just so happens to be on our bucket list after all!

This seriously boggles my mind that this is inside this huge outdoor store. And I thought Bass Pro shop was cool....


Yay for crossing one off the Bucket list!


Utah Lake is so pretty and I loved getting to spend time outdoors. Utah is a perfect place to do that! We had our own little firing range set up on the side of the mountain. We were aiming at mostly stationary targets but the guys had some moving targets too, I just aimed for the little red guy. I even hit him a few times. YAY!


Watchout! We are locked and loaded! Utah was so fun and I am so glad we stopped out here along the way to catch up with the Mr.'s Sisters and our friends. On to Hawaii!!

XOXO

The Mrs.

No comments: