1. My First Name: Leslie, aparently there is a pile of volcanic ashes named Leslie's Guch in Washington state!

2. My Middle Name: Anne. As in Anne Boleyn, you know the Queen of England? At least until she was beheaded!
.jpg)
3. My Last Name: Bucklew, lots of my relatives and extended family are buried in Arlington National Cemetary in VA.

4. My Age: 21, apparently there is a movie called 21?
5. Favorite Place to Visit: London, England!

6. A Place you want to visit: Italy
7. Where I Grew up: Lake Worth Florida!

8. First Job: Teaching Piano Lessons.

9. College Degree: My A.S. from BYU-I

10. What I'm doing right now: I'm a Bank Teller at UCCU

11. Grandmas Name: Dorthy

12. A Nickname of a Good Friend: Bri VandeCamp... I mean TRAMP! lol
13. A Past Love: JTT man was he a hotty!

14. A Pet that I've Owned: I used to own two finches, one was Hedwig and the other one was Mr. Finch the Grinch.

15. My Favorite Color: Blue, any shade!

16. A Bad Habit: I rarely eat breakfast, and when I do its usually not very healthy!







No comments:
Post a Comment