Photobucket PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Friday, May 15, 2009

Boise road trip!

HEYYYOOOO!!!! I finally got some picture from mine and my great friend Briannas road trip to Boise, ID. It was so much fun. We went to Boise to be at our darling friend Kaycee Markus's wedding. Well I guess she isn't a Markus anymore she is a Boring... I mean Borin haha! JK Kaycee! Brianna and I had such a fun drive. The weather was fantastic the whole way there and back! On the way back we stopped in Twin Falls and got to see the new temple there as well as Shoshone Falls, which is at the highest it has been in the last 5 years! It was so beautiful and I loved Boise. Friday night we got into town and then promptly hit the town. We got all dolled up and went to the clubs in Downtown Boise. We partied hard Kaycee's last night of being single! WAHOO! We were out at the clubs till 3 am, and then Kaycee took us to her and Carstons house which she has diligently been decorating! It was so beautiful! She is a lucky lucky girl!
After a full night of PARTYING! We all had to wake up to get ready for the wedding! It was so fun to help around the house and help get Kaycee ready for her wedding! She was a beautiful bride! And in true Kaycee fashion she was swearing the whole day! haha. We took tons of pictures at the temple and then they wanted to go to this old train depot in Boise for more picture but we were all so starved, that a few of the bridesmaids and besties made a pit stop at McDonalds along the way! HAHA! So classic all of us sitting on the steps chowing down on some fries and Diet Coke in our formal wedding outfits! After a long long day of pictures we were starving again, so we went with the bride and all of us still in wedding clothes to Los Betos! YUMMY greasy mexican food! haha. After that we went home and chilled in PJs and got some more stuff ready for the reception and then it was party time again! haha, while Kaycee was stuck in a line shaking hands, amy and I and two of Carstons groomsmen, Dusty and Logan(HAHAH) went and trashed their car! SO FUN!
After a long day of wedding fun Bri, Amy, Dusty, Logan, and I all went to Applebees, for some good food and lots of laughs and sports! The next day Brianna and I drove back to Rexburg! Here are some fun pictures from the weekend!

XOXO

Me at Shoshone Falls! SO BEAUTIFUL!

Brianna Dance and I are the best roadtrippers ever! We know how to do!

I caught the Bouquet.... please oh please  can I be next? haha!

Besties for ever!

My very best friends in the whole world! I LOVE MY COLLEGE GIRLS!

1 comment:

Gentri said...

Congratulations on catching the bouquet!! :D Im glad you had such a great time! Can't wait to see you!!!! Next week? this week???