Photobucket PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Friday, June 5, 2009

Johns first Visit and Mothers Weekend

What an insane week last week was! Its taken all week this week for me to recuperate! Last Wednesday I drove down to Alpine and stayed with my good friends the Trinnamans! They are so nice and so much fun! Gentri and I did some fun stuff, went and looked at the Mount Timpanogus Temple, hit up JCWs for some yummy shakes and grilled cheese, and of course... OBSESSED over TWILIGHT and NEWMOON! haha. As if we would talk about anything other than the Holy Trinity: Twilight, Harry Potter, and Disney!!! HAHA! jk jk. It was so much fun to see her and her family again! 
Thursday was an especially exciting day because John flew into SLC that day for the weekend. Brittany his little sister got married on saturday! (YAY!) I think they are a super cute couple and she is so nice! But on Thursday he was all mine! It was so good to see him. He kept me and my lips company all day Thursday! haha ;) Also I got to see his parents, Art and Carol as well. They are such good parents and just the nicest people ever! After hanging out with the family for a little while, John took me to California Pizza Kitchen for dinner (OH YUMMMMMMM!!!) after dinner he took me to a little acoustic concert down in Provo that our good friend Holdy was playing. It was a perfect date, so much fun to be back in Ut with the beautiful mountains and the love of my life holding my close while we are serenaded by an awesome band! It was HEAVEN! 
On Friday morning I had to say goodbye to John and drive back up to Idaho to pick my Mom and my sister up from the airport in Idaho Falls. It was Mothers Weekend at BYU-I. SO MUCH FUN! I have the ultimately coolest fun mom ever! I felt bad because my sister got sick the first night, she had food poisoning(I diagnosed her though with what she had because I'm in Food Safety right now so I'm super knowledgeable about that type of stuff now! HAHA!) and was sick all night! poor thing. The next day was much better, we went and got photos done in matching outfits! haha we are so cute! And then we went to the Mall for my sister to go to BUCKLE, the most amazing jean store in the world, and then we went to Red Robin YUM! It was so good! After that we came back to Rexi and they took naps! typical! haha and then that night we went to the Drive in Movies. It was a double feature! So fun! We had a mattress in the back of my friend Tylers truck and lots of blankets and junk food! I love summer in Idaho so much! 
Sunday we went to church and then made a yummy yummy dinner all together with some of my close friends! Then Brianna and I drove my mom and sister up to Jackson for phase two of their vacation! I love my Mom and Sister so much, they are the best people I know and are so much fun to be around! I can't wait to go home after the semester and get to spend more time with them! Anyways! here are some fun pictures! isn't foxy so cute? i swear my sister gets prettier every time i see her too... not fair! haha!

XOXO

John and I down in Provo
I love him so much!

My beautiful Sister with our little puppers!

She is so stinkin cute! love her! 

At the Drive in! It was so much fun! A little cold though, right mom?

1 comment:

Bingham Family said...

That sounds like so much fun! I wish i could have been there for mother's weekend! I've gotta say your eyes look gorgeous in that first pic with John! They're so mesmerizing!!! I love you and miss you tons!!!