Photobucket PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Dining Out!

So I love food, this is a well known fact about me. And one of the best food establishments around is Stockmans Steakhouse, and it just so happens I have connections there ;) John is a server there as of this last saturday night and so we gathered the crew together for a SCRUMPTIOUS dinner and a good time. I'm really blessed to have so many great people that I can laugh and joke and do fun things with. I love my friends.


My fabulous server Johnny D.

My Brother Bill. Love my lil Bro!

Me and Bethie. Love her so much! She is an inspiration to me!

Ariel, Me, Margaret, Brianna


2 comments:

Sœur Arianna Stahura said...

Don't forget about your BFF in FL!! I miss you and love you lots!

Gentri said...

You guys are so cute. :) Oh, and I think you mean "My fabulous server John-athon." haha!