My time at Brigham Young University Idaho is finally coming to an end. This is my last semester of school! I can't believe how fast these last 5 years have gone. And I never thought I would be where I am today 5 years ago because honestly I don't think I could of imagined how wonderful my life would be! I am so blessed to have the best friends and roommates. These girls inspire me to be great and I love them all so much! This semester is going to be a blast and I am so excited for my one last hoorah with these lovely ladies before my college career ends!
We are really funny...
We all have amazing style, its all about the shoes!

LOVE THEM!
Besties <3
Can't imagine a better lookin, or actin set of friends!






3 comments:
Aw I love these pics they are all adorable! I wish it wasn't you r last semester up here :(
Darling. As always. I sure do miss you!
These pictures are all so pretty!! I'm so jealous!
Post a Comment