Photobucket PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Tuesday, February 2, 2010

My Celebrity Look Alikes

So there is this horribly fascinating trend on Facebook right now where everyone is changing their profile pictures to celebrities that look like them... Apparently I am pretty good at guessing people I knows, Allie is Carmen Electra, Lauren is Kim Kardashian, Jenny was Victoria Beckham, Jeff was Jesse Metcalfe.... etc etc. Here are my results from this celeb look alike matcher thing. I was told Megan Fox by so many people. I'm not super sure why cause I don't see it but then again don't we always see more of our flaws than our perfections? Anyway here are the results of when I put an image of me into a Celeb look alike matcher...

Lisa Snowdon, British Pinup girl and TV hostess

Evangeline Lilly, aka Kate on Lost
Megan Fox, Transformers and probly one of the hottest celebs alive...
Ill take it!
P.S. this just goes to show that I NEED a yellow camaro.....ahem... MOM....

2 comments:

Gentri said...

wow. I'm not sure I would come out with as gorgeous of celebrities as you have. haha! You are so pretty.

Britt said...

you are such hottie! Who doesn't want to be transformer woman?