This last weekend was so special and amazing! My Beautiful Sister was Married in the Orlando FL temple on Saturday March 13th! She and her husband Matt are two amazing people and are so wonderful and perfect together! Here are pictures from the big day!









4 comments:
AW!! I love it. :) My favorit pics are the first and the one where she's smelling her bouquet! The color makes it look like they're butterflies! And it looks like it was a PERFECT day for a wedding. :)
P.S. Your dress is super cute!
I want to see more of these pictures! Did you take them? Looks like it was a great weekend les!
CUTE! I am so happy for her and for you. She is so PRETTY! I love the pictures.
I love the blogs and I think of you often!
LOVE them! The first one definitely has to be in a frame on their living room wall!!!! What a beautiful day it was!
Post a Comment