Photobucket PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Friday, March 26, 2010

Na na na na Wait til I get my money back...

So last weekend Bri and I being the crazy gals that we are decided to hit the road and live it up one last time and go to LAS VEGAS!!!!!!! Best decision ever! It was so much fun and I loved seeing all the city lights. IT WAS GORGEOUS! Sin city or not I love Las Vegas! All of the hotels were exquisite! I loved the Venetian, the Paris, Caesars Palace was amazing! Oh I just loved it all! Best trip of the year not counting my sis's wedding!

The front courtyard of the Venetian. So beautiful!
Inside the Venetian in the mall. I mean can it get any prettier?
I would say its like Epcot inside! haha!
Brinana n I in on a bridge over the gondola canal!

Gorgeous Clock tower. Where is Edward? haha JK!

$13 bucks a pop, didn't get one but MAN DID THEY LOOK GOOD!

Look who happened to be in Las Vegas while we were there... JO KOY!
SO FUNNY!
Driving late to get to the city! We were going crazy in the car!

Morning time and Lil Blue was thirsty!

SOOOOO GOOD! but 5 guys has better fries!

YUM!

Out hotel the Stratosphere! SO COOL!

Disney Reunion we got sweet tickets to go see my friend Greg in Cirque du Soleil Le Reve

We couldn't take pictures during the show so this is after. It was AMAZING!

Me with the LV strip behind me! Look at those city lights! AH!

At the top of the Stratosphere! SO HIGH! 108 floors up!
M&M factory... YUM!

2 comments:

Britt said...

KEEP posting! Love your life. LOVE your hair! You are going blonde again? Miss you!

Gentri said...

Looks like fun!!! :D I'm so jealous that you got to see Greg!! :( But I'm so glad you did.