April 9th and 10th were my wonderful graduation days! I walked in Convocation at 7pm on April 9th and then had my Commencement at 9 am on the 10th. I loved every second of graduation. Before Convocation my parents, John and I all went to Dinner at Stockman's Steakhouse... YUM! I love their food its sooo good! Then afterwards we went to G's Dairy, another of my favorites, Gorilla Munch how will miss theee!!!! Saturday was so busy cause I still had some last minute packing to do. Everything turned out great though and we even had nice enough weather to go on a picnic with My Bestie Brianna's family :)

John and I before my Convocation

Me and my Daddy

I love my parents!!!

First one to get a hug from the graduate!

Its official!!!
Goodbye College I will miss you dearly!
xoxo






2 comments:
Oh it looks so exciting! :D I'm so happy for you.
CONGRATS!
Post a Comment