Spring is in the Air, and Summer is almost here! My mom and I are busily trying to decide how we are going to redo our Backyard! It has been lacking some stellar landscaping since 2007 when the Hurricanes tore everything out! We have been pouring over gardening magazines and online sites reading about trees, flowers and herbs to plant! We have come up with some good ideas of what we want! We are going to rip out the concrete pad in the back and add a small wooden deck, Have some strategically placed Pergolas around the yard, a nice water accent, possibly a gazebo and definitely a hammock! We want to have a herb garden and a regular garden, fresh basil, lettuce, carrots, green peppers, rosemary, and tomatoes! We think we might even try and grow a small pumpkin patch!!! Here are some of the plants/trees/flowers we are thinking of putting in! Let me know what you think!

This is the Crape Jasmine, its a small tree that blooms all year long and smells delish!
.jpg)
Lupine, so pretty!

Coleus, comes in any color combination you could imagine!

Flowering Maple, I'm obsessed with this tree!

Red/Lemon Bicolor Sunflower. GORGEOUS!






1 comment:
They are all beautiful!! I definately think you need a pumpkin patch. It's so exciting to see pumpkins growing in your back yard! It'll make you feel slightly like Cinderella... haha! Trust me! I think that Jasmine would be wonderful! But All of it together even would be gorgeous!
Post a Comment