So sometimes I have to admit I am a pretty stubborn and difficult person... I know your thinking you? NEVER! But I do have flaws however rare they are...
Any who I have been lucky enough to find someone who will not only put up with these small flaws but find a way to make me a better person.
For my Birthday John got me beautiful roses and daisies as well as a new Wii game, and two cards that were super cute, one from him and one from our puppy Carlos!
HOW CUTE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Plus he must have texted me at least once an hour on my birthday just to say hi and wish me happy birthday! I am so lucky to have him. Seriously, we have been through so much and I am so grateful for him in every way. He is the best ever! We are in such a good place in our relationship and I can't ever imagine finding someone who will love me more than he does.
XXOOXXOOXXOOXXOOXXOOXXOOXXOOXXOOXXOOXXOO

XXOOXXOOXXOOXXOOXXOOXXOOXXOOXXOOXXOOXXOO






2 comments:
those flowers are gorgeous! :) You're a very lucky girl.
Cute!!! What a sweetheart! You deserve that!
Post a Comment