Photobucket PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Wednesday, June 2, 2010

So Hot We'll Melt Your Popsicle!

So this summer is proving to be totally different than how I planned so I am just trying to role with the punches and see what summer brings. I have been trying the best I can to keep myself busy unpacking and sorting through all my college memories. I have been scrap booking (pictures to come), hanging out with friends and family, and of course going to the beach! Here are some pictures from the month of May and what I have been up to!

I got to go spend time with my sister when her husband was out of town.
Sushi and Laying out is so amazing!
Matt graduated with His BS from Emery Riddle! YAY!
A new level of resort luxury, as if I wasn't spoiled enough...
I love the Beach!
I have missed my big bed and pink walls! <3

1 comment:

Gentri said...

So great. :) I love it when all of the sudden we get ten posts from you!!! Miss you!!