Hello Hello Hello!!!
Oh my goodness my life has been totally been consumed by wedding planning! Here is the latest update!! John and mines Marriage license was delivered to the Washington DC temple! YAY!!!! Its Legal!!! I started my temple prep class today which is AMAZING and I'm so excited to learn more about the wonderful gospel I have been privileged to be a part of. Also! I have narrowed down my flower choices for bouquets and decorations etc! YAY! AND! The Wrights are so nice and amazing and have offered to have mine and Johns open house in FL at their home! I am very excited! Here are some of the flowers to give you guys an idea of where i'm headed haha!

This is called a Purple Anemone(sp?) I want to use it in the bridesmaid bouquets, for the groomsmen and for the dark purple in my bouquet :)


I'm in love with these white and purple calla lilies. I am totally having them in my bouquet and possibly with the purple anemone is the bridesmaids bouquets.... thoughts?

K so this might be a repeat picture, but its just so pretty. take out those little purple things and put in the dark purple anemone and thats my bouquet! YAY!
Well thats pretty much all that is new for now. I haven't taken many pictures lately but when I do I will be sure to post some more!
XOXO






1 comment:
Very pretty. :) I think you are a fabulous florist!
Post a Comment