Photobucket PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Sunday, October 17, 2010

Just a little Hocus Pocus!!

BOO!!!!!!!!
So to start off the Halloween festivities Christyn and I went and watched Hocus Pocus! They were playing it for cast members on the Philharmagic Screen in Magic Kingdom! It was so fun seeing it on the big screen. And since its absolutely one of my very favoritist movies it made it even more epic! They played some short disney halloween classic cartoons at the beginning which was pretty awesome too! They also gave us popcorn and sodas! Who says Disney doesn't take care of their employees!! HAHA!!! After the movie, we were pretty much the only ones in the park except for the night work shift and so we took some pictures with dumbo!!! What a great way to start the Halloween Season!!




XOXO!!!!!!!




2 comments:

Allie said...

OH Hocus Pocus totally makes me miss Halloween with you! I wish you were here halloween seriously was the greatest with you! Love you girl!

Gentri said...

AW MAN!! You already watched it! :( And your way was much cooler than watching it in my living room!! Oh well. We have lots of other fun things for this weekend. :) Can't wait! P.S. I'm jealous you got to play around while in the park alone! Everytime I was there after hours it was to work.