Photobucket PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Saturday, November 27, 2010

Suede and Sauve in Mauve

In honor of my new couch I'm posting in red! BECAUSE... drumroll.....

WE GOT A COUCH!!!!!

I'm so excited! Fiance went home friday from thanksgiving break :( boo! BUT he was searching KSL, as he usually does with his spare time when he's not with me... and he found this amazing red microsuede couch! He got a steal of a deal on it! AND its 3 years old, BUT has been in storage for like 95% of the time they have owned it. So its basically brand new! SCORE!

It seems that we are going to be having a red and black living room. We have a black awesome HUGE love sac and now a cozy red couch! So I'm thinking nice sleek coffee table, with some nice curtains and some pretty silk flowers... some classy black and white art work for the walls? yes no? I need decorating ideas for a red and black living room now! AHH! I'm so excited! YAY!!!!!!!!


Off to plan my new living room out!!


XOXO

1 comment:

Gentri said...

You know what I love? Red and turquoise!!!! Then it breaks away from the popular red and black. You could deffinately have black and white/cream in there, but then it gives it some more character and makes it different. :)