Photobucket PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Sunday, February 27, 2011

Fresh Food for Spring!



BEST NEW RECIPE !

AVOCADO LIME CHICKEN LETTUCE WRAPS!
(BY YOURS TRULY)

Chicken Marinade:
1/2 tsp black pepper
1/2 tsp kosher salt
1 TBSP lime zest
Juice from 1 lime
2 cloves of garlic smashed/pressed
1/4 cup olive oil


Avocado Mixture:
2 large avocados thinly sliced
2 TBSP red onion minced
Juice from 1 lime

Lettuce wrap:
Bibb Lettuce

Add chicken to marinade and let sit for 10-20 minutes. Cook chicken until well done. Take some of the lettuce and wash and let air dry. Stir avocado/onion mixture until it reaches a chunky smoothness like guacamole and spoon onto lettuce wraps. Place chicken on top and roll like a burrito and enjoy!

I hope you guys like this recipe My husband and I simply couldn't get enough!

XOXO

The Mrs.




1 comment:

KYoho said...

I'm totally trying this. Sounds nice and healthy. I love when you share recipes, keep 'em coming! oh and remember to let me know next time you're around!