Photobucket PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Sunday, March 20, 2011

Bacon Herb Cupcake Review

Ok so this last month the recipe that I tried that was new, besides the lime avocado chicken wraps, was the Bacon Herb Cupcakes that I posted on my sidebar. The first time I made them I accidentally used baking soda instead of powder. Needless to say the first bit i took was promptly spit back out. NASTY! However when I re-read the recipe and learned of my mistake I remade them. Boy are they delish when made right! I made them at full cupcake size because I didn't have a mini pan. However I think the mini size would be better. this is definitely a bite size dish. Its a very different tasting muffin but delicious. I definitely recommend the cream cheese on top. It really seals the deal and how can anyone not like cream cheese?

Anyway if you made the recipe let me know how you liked it. If not. Read on and enjoy your Sunday.

XOXO
The Mrs.

No comments: