Photobucket PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Sunday, March 20, 2011

A lil bit of our life

Well its been awhile again since I've updated. And really I have no good excuse.... I'm just busy haha. I work everynight of the week except Sundays. And my morning are filled with... well to be honest SLEEP. haha! And Carlos, but he usually naps with me. Anyway here are some pictures of the things that John and I have gotten to do over the past couple of months!

Bris Farewell dinner! She is back in texas and me and BETHIE miss her!

Dinner with some very good friends and some new friends too :)

Carlos is always a hand full, good thing he is so cute!

John has been playing hockey! He is a man obsessed
But its getting him in shape so its sexy!

We took a weekend break from Rexi and went to VEGAS!

So not too many exciting things to report. Life is life and it just moves forward. We are house and job hunting in VA mostly and FL on the side and a little dash of NC. So we will see where we end up. I want to buy a house. SO BAD! But they are expensive :( So if you hear of any good deals in those states lemme know ;) Other than preparing for the Big Move back east life is simple. We are just biding our time left here in Rexburg till we can get out and actually start our life somewhere a little bit warmer, sunnier, and just better in general!
P.s. I have the best husband in the world. Just Cause.

XOXO
The Mrs.

No comments: