Whelp, after 3 months of living in Rexburg I am happy to say that our home is fully furnished, and fully decorated! Almost... All the common areas are anyway. I'm still working on the picture frames and decorations for our room and the bathroom!
Anyway John and I have been doing lots of spring cleaning this week and shaking off the winter blues of cottonball size snow falling from the sky every other day in April... WAAAAAHHH!! Hope you enjoy the pictures of our little apartment! We love it!
Our kitchen, from L-R my kitchen aid, toaster, and butter bell. The three things I can't live without in my kitchen!
This is whats hanging on one of our dining room walls. Cute little picture collage! We aren't obsessed with ourselves I just don't have any other pictures except wedding pictures printed out because our parents sent us tons that they had blown up for the receptions.. so ya we aren't that vain! Oh and of course the Rexburg Temple. Its actually a mirror image of our view out our window. Jealous? You should be.
My table scape! Spring flowers that I arranged myself! and cute little candles leftover from the wedding reception in FL! We have only eaten at our table once. But we finally got all our stuff cleared off and I will hopefully be starting to work in the morning so I will have more of an opportunity to make real dinners for John.
OUR LIVING ROOM! This is where we spend like 89% of our time when we are home! We love our big tv and our Red micro-suede couch!
Whelp thats our home! Feel free to stop by anytime!
XOXO
The Mrs.






1 comment:
So fun to see where you're living. :) It's not vain to have your wedding pictures hanging! What other pictures would you hang?? You don't have any kids. You could always give Carlos a photo shoot... :D
Post a Comment