Photobucket PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Saturday, April 9, 2011

My Bestie Mrs. Fullmer

So on Friday April 8, I got to go and see one of my best friends get married in the Rexburg, Idaho temple! Miss Allie Willis became Mrs. Alison Fullmer! I am so happy and proud of my Allie-cat! She was such a fun roommate and has been a great friend over the past couple years! She looked absolutely beautiful and it made me so so so happy to know she was being sealed in the temple to someone as awesome as Treagan! She deserves every happiness in the world and I am just so excited for them!

The new Mr. and Mrs. !

We attended a luncheon right after the sealing! Not only was the food absolutely delicious but the table scape and setting was just GORGEOUS!!!!

Refreshment table for the reception later than night!
I loved the twinkle trees!

GORGEOUS CAKE! I love the broach!

Me and one of my favorite roomies! Congrats Allie-cat! LOVE YOU!
XOXO
The Mrs.

3 comments:

cami said...

alli's wedding looked so nice give her a hug for me

Jessie said...

ok i have to ask, where was the luncheon held? its so cute!! and i love that idea for a cake, ive never seen it before.

Leslie Dow said...

the luncheon was at a ballroom here in Rexburg. its over top of like sled shed and panache.