Summer is one of my favorite times of year, its so nice and warm, and there is always so much to do! Plus my Birthday is in June (YAY ME!) But there are some things that I think Summer just isn't as good without. These are my top 5 Summer Must Haves:
# 1
Every Summer has a soundtrack and Mine is no exception. I love having the latest jams or the golden oldies blaring in my house or car all summer long!
# 2

I love to read, Summer Reading is a absolute MUST for me. The more books I can read the better! I love nothing more than to sit in the sun and read a great book and loose myself for a couple of hours in a story!
# 3




I pour this over almost everything. It brings an amazing earthy and decadent flavor to everything! It makes a great addition to Macaroni and Cheese or if you can find truffle butter and it goes awesome on the outside of grilled cheese or a hot panini sandwich! YUM!
# 4

Long dresses to me are the best thing ever! Not only are they SUPER comfortable, but they come in so many different patterns! I love wearing them on Sundays because they look great at church and are comfy to stay in for a walk later!
# 5

A sun hat! Now those of you who know me know I love love love to be tan! But I definitely don't want a sunburn! These hats are such a fun and cute way to keep nasty sun burns off your face!
I hope you enjoyed my top 5 summer must haves! Let me know what you guys can't live without this summer!
XOXO








2 comments:
Maxi dresses and skirts are a must have for me too! I can't ever stop wearing them! :) please get a cute sun hat like that and wear it when you come down! So cute! And you know I lovey books and music. :) and can I just say- so happy you blog regularly now!
I think blogs need a like button!
LIKE
Post a Comment