Photobucket PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Sunday, July 3, 2011

Day 3

Hands. Aren't our hands amazing? We do everything with them! Create, comfort, protect. I am so grateful for my hands! The cutest thing happened today in nursery. We only had two kids there because of the holiday weekend. However they were so great and played so well together. While we were eating snack they wanted to give each other a high five and were sitting on opposite sides of the table. They couldn't quite reach across and it was so cute seeing their little hands reaching across the table for each other. I wish I could of taken a picture of their cute little hands but couldn't get my camera in time. So there is my hand above. Kind of a lame picture. This was a hard assignment!

xoxo



1 comment:

Gentri said...

haha! I like this picture! :) And what a cute story!