Guys! I'm so excited!
GUESS WHAT!
I'm going to New York City!
AHHHHHHHH!!!
In a month John and I are taking the train from DC up to NYC for a weekend with my friend Hilda and her hubbers to be Adam! I AM SO EXCITED! New York at Christmas time?!
I think I'm so excited A. because it's NYC duh, and B. because I haven't lived somewhere where you can just take a train to somewhere so cool! I mean I had gotten so used to living in the middle of no where Idaho that it didn't even dawn on me that NYC is 3 hrs away from me now! BAH!
I'm so excited for the lights and the window displays and the Christmas carols and EVERYTHING! We got a hotel in Madison Square Garden so we are right in Midtown! I can't wait!!!!
NEW YORK HERE I COME
... in a month ... after my cruise!

Central Park

Love

I think I might cry when I'm standing there looking at it in person.
It's just so beautiful!
Happy ALMOST Christmas Everyone!
and yes I'm listening to Christmas carols right now...
XOXOXO
The Excited Mrs.






1 comment:
Goodness! Lucky lady!
Post a Comment