
Happy Sunday bloggers,
I'm sure many of you are wondering what could possibly be so important as to pull be back to my blog after months of silence. I would use the excuse that life is too busy and I'm too tired, but that would be a lie. My lack of motivation comes from myself. I'd rather spend what little alone time I have vegging in front of the tv, or with my husband. However, as today is a very important day. I figure a post is in order. Today is my best friend Bri's birthday. I love her so much and she has been one of the greatest friends anyone could ask for. She is that person that always knows what to say when your truly upset, and when to shove it when your whining. I love her to death and hope she has the most amazing time in Chicago, and then when she gets back to TX, I hope she promptly realizes that Texas sucks and she should move to VA with me. ;)
Happy Birthday S.
XOXO






No comments:
Post a Comment