Photobucket PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Monday, July 20, 2009

Gossip Girl

Let me just say that I don't watch a lot of TV. However I do have my favorite shows. My very favorite show to watch on TV right now is definitely Gossip Girl. It has everything I love, great fashion, hot boys, New York City, and a good scandal! My favorite actress on the show plays the incredibly fashionable, super schemer Blair Waldorf. On the show Blair and Chuck (Ed Westwick) have an on again off again romance that is by far one of my favorite love stories. I am such a hopeless romantic! I was so excited to learn that the couple who just finally admitted they love you to each other is going to stay together in the third season.  The show just finished its second season on the CW. The third has already started filming and the first episode airs early September. If you haven't seen the first two I highly recommend you netflix it! Its amazing and one of my guilty pleasures in life.

XoXo

1 comment:

Gentri said...

HOOORAAAYYY! XOXO