YAY! I can't believe what an amazing weekend I had! I left Friday afternoon at 3pm to fly into Washington Dulles airport where the love of my life greeted me!!! I seriously Love John so much! He is so kind to me and loves me so much too! He is the perfect man in my opinion! It was so good to see him even if it was only 38 hours. Saturday was fun, we hung out with his parents in the AM and then went for a fun drive and out to lunch at one of my favorite places in Vienna; The Italian Gourmet! They have delicious sandwiches! John was ever the gentlemen opening all my doors and paying for me! Ah I miss having a boyfriend around to treat me right! Thank goodness summer is almost over and me without John with it! Saturday afternoon we just kind of lazed around and enjoyed being able to spend time with each other, watched some TV (he watched Harry Potter with me it must be true love!) and just hung out talking. It was the best. I could seriously just sit around and talk to him forever!
As it got later John took me out to Texas Roadhouse for dinner, it was delicious! He got a steak and I got ribs! YUMMY! Love the rolls too! After dinner we headed down to Fairfax to pick out a spot to watch the Fairfax county fireworks. Originally we planned to go into Washington DC but we figured since we only had limited time together waiting 2 hours for a metro wasn't worth it. Our spot was perfect though! We sat in the median of the street right across from the stadium! It was so fun and relaxing to just hangout with John again. Afterwards we went back to his apartment and he made us really delish peanut butter hot fudge ice cream sundays! My favorite! I swear he is honestly so perfect!!!! Anyway here are some pictures from our weekend! Enjoy!
xoxo
Loved these pretty blue and gold ones!
Green and Gold are pretty too!
Sittin in the median watchin the fireworks!
Lazy Saturday Afternoon
Love ridin in the 4 Runner!!






1 comment:
So fun! :) Im happy you had a perfect 4th!
Post a Comment