Photobucket PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Thursday, July 16, 2009

My Confectionary Final

So today I had my Confectionary Final, this has been my favorite class and it has been so much fun and interesting to learn the art of candy making! Here are my favorites as well as my own final(mine is the last one) Check out my Final project and let me know what you think! Everything is 100& edible except for the plate and the little monkey!


This one was a campfire theme

candy sushi! 

The little mermaid

My pirates themed one

The palm tree was the hardest but it turned out so cute! yay!!! I loved it!

3 comments:

Gentri said...

So cute! :D I love yours the best! It's definately the most professional!

Bingham Family said...

WOW! I had no idea that this is what you did in your class. That pirates one is amazing! I can't believe you made it from scratch! It looks like something a professional would do! Well anyways, i tried calling you yesterday to find out when you would be in FL. I'm buying a ticket for mel and laurens wedding and it looks like i'll be there from the 1st of sept. to the 15th. Well let me know! I love you!!!

Gentri said...

LOVE the new background! Im going there right now!