oh! i saw this on someone else's blog and I thought it sounded like so much fun! I can't wait to see the pictures you post!
So fun. :) I've seen these all over (along with other sorts of challenges) and have never joined. I'm always afraid I won't do it. haha!
i ve always seen the 30 day challenge a little different... but i kinda like this one! i was thinking about doing it... i might have to!
Post a Comment
3 comments:
oh! i saw this on someone else's blog and I thought it sounded like so much fun! I can't wait to see the pictures you post!
So fun. :) I've seen these all over (along with other sorts of challenges) and have never joined. I'm always afraid I won't do it. haha!
i ve always seen the 30 day challenge a little different... but i kinda like this one! i was thinking about doing it... i might have to!
Post a Comment