Photobucket PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Monday, June 6, 2011

Gentri Lee's Blogger of the Week

Hey guys! So I am being Honored this week by my good friend Gentri Lee! Go check out my Guest Post over on her blog!



xoxo



4 comments:

Melissa: Write it in Lipstick said...

I am here from Gentri's blog isnt she she sweetest, anyone who is a friend of Gentri's is my friend too :) you and I are now bloggy BFF hehehe

S and O said...

congratulations on being the blogger of the week! :)
I just came from Gentri's blog and I'm loving yours...that picture on your sidebar is making me hungry!!
xoxo
Olivia

Unknown said...

I enjoyed your guest post! I am definitely a southern lover as well! Especially since I live in Texas hehe

:)
xx

Ashley from Sloanbook said...

Thanks for following!!! Gentri will be guest posting on my blog next week ha. Cool you are REAL friends with her...such a nice girl!

Ashley Sloan, Check out my hat giveaway :)