Photobucket PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Wednesday, March 14, 2012

FAMILY IS FOREVER

John and Bryant doing their scary faces.

So lately I have been thinking about how grateful I am for family. I love my parents so much, they have done so much for me and have helped me become someone I am really proud to be. I also love my sister to pieces. Lately I have been missing her a lot because she is Prego. I am SOOOO excited to be an Aunt. I want to spoil her baby and give that kid so many presents! She is about 15 weeks along so I still have to wait a while for her to pop the kid out, but I am so so excited for when she does. It's going to be awesome!! BAH!

On that note. I can't neglect my other 14 nieces and nephews on my husbands side of the family. They are stinking adorable and I love to spend as much time with them as possible. This last weekend was my niece Kelsey's Birthday. She turned 7. So precious. Each year the kids in that family are allowed to pick the menu for their birthday dinner. This year Kelsey chose Costco pizza. haha. This is an improvement over last years choice of fruit snacks. Nevertheless, Rachel being an awesome mom was able to get some fruit and veggies in there for the adults as well as having Troy smoke some pizzas on the smoker. YUM.

I know this is a random post but I just love family so much, both immediate and extended and I am always feeling super blessed that I have such great people on both sides. YAY Families.

This is me and my 2 yr old nephew Brennan doing our scary faces haha.

No comments: