As many of you know by now, John and I ended up moving from his parents house into a beautiful 2 bed 2 bath condo. YAY! It is so exciting to be on our own schedule and have all of our wonderful wedding presents back out and in use. We are making decent progress unpacking....
haha I swear its much better than this right now, but I'm waiting until I have the place decorated before I post finished pictures. That picture above is of the kitchen. I know hard to recognize... Anyway we are loving the new place, everyone is super friendly in our new Ward too which is a HUGE bonus. The neighborhood we are living in is pretty quiet and super convenient to Costco, a mall, and all sorts of delicious eateries!
xoxo
The Mrs.






1 comment:
Yay!!! Get that place of your decorated cause I want to see it! And in turn I will update my blog with pictures of my not so cute house :) Loved all of your posts ps!
Post a Comment