Photobucket PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Wednesday, March 14, 2012

The Game of Life


So everyone that knows me knows I love playing board games. I could play an Hasbro game any time any place and have a blast. Lately I feel like I have been playing the game of LIFE. Maybe it's just cause I'm approaching 25 way too quickly... but It seems like I'm hitting all those Life stops. You know, get a degree, get married, get a job, get a promotion.... Oh yes that brings me to the purpose of this post.
I GOT A PROMOTION!

haha. I am very excited to announce that I am now the Surgical Scheduler for the Virginia Spine Institute. I get my own office and a raise. Pretty cool huh? Not bad for only working at VSI for 7 months.
If you would have told me 2 years ago when I graduated BYU-Idaho that I would be doing what I do now I would of looked at you like you were crazy. I have never been interested in a medical career and then bam side door opens and smacks me in the face. Now I'm learning how to schedule OR procedures and communicating with Reston Hospital every day and learning about surgery clearances and laminectomies and spondylosis. It's crazy. And what's even more crazy is that I absolutely LOVE it.

Weird. Whats next on the board of LIFE do you suppose?

xoxo

The Mrs.

No comments: