Photobucket PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Sunday, February 19, 2012

Hello fellow bloggers! I have some exciting news! John and I are moving! We have spent the past 7 months living with my In-laws here in NoVa. And I am ecstatic to announce that John and I got a lease approved on a 2 bedroom 2 bath condo in Potomac Falls, VA! I am so excited to be out on our own again. Living here with Johns parents has definitely helped us to save and pay off debt, but I'm ready to be with my husband on our own again, and little Carlos too! We got so lucky and found a place that is close to work still and that we both absolutely love and now I am just itching to move into it and decorate!
I will post pictures of the place once we get settled! Yay for moving forward!



xoxo

The Mrs.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Yay you got the new place! So excited for you!

Gentri said...

How exciting! Congratulations!! :D I can't wait to see it and come help you decorate it. haha!