Photobucket PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Saturday, February 4, 2012

Have a little Glitz with your Glamour

VSI does the Holidays a little differently. We have our Holiday party in January, so that all the Docs can still take time for Christmas and not miss the big she-bang. Let me tell you this was an awesome way to keep the Winter Blues off.
The theme for this years party was Old Hollywood Glamour, black and white attire.
It was such an awesome party and the company did a great job. There as a cocktail hour, and then we had a sit down dinner and of course some speeches. After dinner was dancing and gaming. They brought in these huge casino tables and gave everyone 25,000 in funny money to go play games with. It was so interesting and fun to see everyone out of work mode and more relaxed. One of our Doctors and his lead PA even performed a rap song for us.
I may have some really bad days, and some really crazy experiences at my job, but I love it and I love the people I am lucky enough to work with!! Hope you enjoy the pictures from our Old Hollywood Party!



3 comments:

Unknown said...

You look gorg! Your teeth are sooo white! I need to whiten mine again! Love ya girl!

Anita Komma said...

looks like it was a lot of fun!! love the pic of you and Johnny!!

Gentri said...

Look at you all glamorous! Love the pic of you and john!