I love hockey.
And I love the playoffs. Because there are twice as many fights as the regular season and everyone plays way better. This was a game between the Penguins(whom I strongly dislike) and the Flyers (meh) on 4/15/12. But this tension and this fighting, that is why hockey is my favorite sport. Barbaric, maybe. Awesome, definitely. 6 players were ejected from this game and 2 left injured. Check it out.






3 comments:
I can't believe I'm just now finding your blog! Love it. And we're so excited to see you guys this week!
The fights are the best part of hockey! I had a big argument with someone the other day about how hockey really is exciting! This is proof!
xo-Deidre deejmbl.blogspot.com
Just found your blog through the do something good link up and am finally getting around to commenting! That's awesome that you like hockey. I'm a huge basketball fan and the playoffs start next week. My team is one win away from making the playoffs, so I definitely understand people who really get into sports! Your blog is adorable!
new follower :)
bonnie
bonnielouisa.blogspot.com
Post a Comment