SO this last week I was a major blog slacker! Sorry! But in my defense, it was my birthday week, and John was out of town so I was sad(I'll post on that later) . HOWEVER, here I am now, and I have a full report on the wonderful week that happened!
Thursday I drove down to Alpine, UT and spent the night with my great friend Gentri Lee. Friday Gentri and I treated ourselves to some EXCELLENT birthday shopping. Ever have one of those trips where you just find EVERYTHING? Ya, it was one of those days! We were literally at the mall from 10am-5pm! WHEW! Then I went and picked John up from the airport! YAY!!!!!! Sweet Reunion! Him being gone as horrible! but again, more on that later! Here are some fun pictures of me and Gentri and a delicious treat my Sister-Inlaw made me for my birthday treat! It is layer upon layer of brownies, cool whip, chocolate pudding and andes mints. OHHH YEAAHHH!!

So on Saturday John and I had a very relaxing day! We hung out with his family in the morning and then went to lunch at California Pizza Kitchen. YUM! I of course got the BBQ chicken salad! After lunch we went to a super fun surf shop down in Provo that made me a little homesick for Florida. I got some super cute shorts for summer and then we headed back to his sisters house to get ready for our friends Ben and Heathers wedding reception. They got married Saturday Afternoon, and had an awesome reception at the Le Jardin greenhouses in Sandy. It was so beautiful and so fun to meet everyone that John sold with over the summers. It was an evening of good food, good friends, and lots of love! Sorry the pictures so small I don't know how to make it bigger :/

Anyway so that was the first part of my Birthday weekend. It was so much fun and I had the best friends that were calling and texting me all day! I truly am so blessed with good friends and great family!
XOXO







2 comments:
Aw! Yay! That seriously was one of the best weekends EVA!! :D happy birthday again!!
How in the world do you get your pictures to format like that? I have been trying for a long time and can't get it figured out...
Post a Comment