Whelp it's not a Buckle family vacation without a trip to Disney. We decided to go to EPCOT because we thought it would be the least crowded. We went on New Years Eve. It was wonderful, but crowded. It had warmed up a lot since our HP experience which I liked! It was pretty relaxing just strolling the world showcase with my family. I miss doing this ALL the time.
Visting America in America.
They were handing out free new years hats and noise makers. It was awesome! Everyone was celebrating starting at like 5pm!
After a walk around the world showcase we headed to our family's favorite spot Beaches and Cream for a traditional No Way Jose. I'm telling you if you do nothing else at Disney go to Beaches and Cream and get Ice Cream. It's amazing. Peanut Butter and Chocolate Heaven.
Us on the Dock at the Yacht Club. I feel so lucky to be able to share my childhood favorites with this awesome man. LOVE YOU HUBS! Happy New Year and bring on 2013!! Disney as always scores and A+.
XOXO The Mrs.










No comments:
Post a Comment