Photobucket PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Wednesday, April 1, 2009

ApRiL fOoLs!

Today is APRIL FOOLS DAY!
YAY! For fun nonsense holidays! As I was walking to one of my classes today I noticed a sign that said free M Yay&Ms... and I'm not one to pass up free choco
late however cheap it may be... so I walk into this office and
 there is a box with M&Ms written all over it and so I open it and a RAT JUMPES out at me... needless to say I screamed very loud and the secretary in th
e office was rolling on the floor laughing at me.... I swear my brown hair isn't helping my intellect and more than my blonde was.... But the secretary did actually end up giving me some candy so that was cool.... anyway that was my prank I  got today.  Today was also my roommate birthday! I made her a sign in our living room, and also a chocolate cake. We went Kaitlans to Red Robin with the whole apartmen
t and her brother and friends. It was so YUMMY! I got a massive cheeseburger and endless fries! YUM YUM YUM! Anyway it was just a great day so I thought I would post about it! Hope you all had a great April Fools!

XOXO

Everyone at Red Robin!

Dirty D, Luscious Leslie, Kinky Kelsey

Kaitlan's "Drunk" Picture! Gotta love Lemonade...

I decorated the living room for her! ROOMIES!

1 comment:

Gentri said...

You girls are all so gorgeous!!! Im so jealous! That sign is way cute Les!! Love ya! :)